Just joking; i don’t want to appear presumptuous 😉 Here is a short step-by-step instructions to upload a Picture Style to your Canon D series or T2i DSLR camera, for those who have trouble figuring this out in a hurry. So a better title for this post would’ve been “Installing Canon Picture Styles for the Impatient”. (Looking for styles? Look here and here!)
- Surf to Canon’s instructions here, and/or follow the steps below… UPDATE: another nice and useful link.
- Install or update the latest version of Canon’s EOS Utility for your PC or Mac from this link: http://software.canon-europe.com/products/0010513.asp Donb’t worry about the camera model; the software is identical for all models.
- Connect your camera to your computer via USB and switch it on.
- Start the EOS Utility and click the menu button “Camera Settings / Remote Shooting”
- Select the camera icon (red) and ‘Picture Style’.
- Click ‘Detail set’.
- In the new window that appears, Select one of the User Def. items from the drop down menu at the top of the screen, and then click the ‘Open’ button.
- In the dialog window that opens, select the Picture Style file you have previously downloaded. This will transfer the style to your camera.
- The uploaded profile will now reside under the selected User Def (1..3) picture profile on your camera.
- Go shoot some footage..!
Stay up to date by “Liking” http://www.facebook.com/marvelsfilm