Enjoy this Behind the Scenes of Oblivion; less green screen, more on-stage and in-camera effects – like the good old days of science fiction cinematography.
Respect! Shame it’s filmed w. Alexa ;-)
- Additional notes on my Cine Style Pofile wp.me/pre7n-lH - 1 week ago
- If you recently had problems downloading the "Marvels Cinestyle for Canon cameras", please try again, (hosting-) problems are solved. - 1 week ago
- "Marvels Cinestyle for Canon cameras" page has been updated wp.me/pre7n-lx - 1 week ago
- Blackmagic cameras stuck / dead pixels problem: no solution offered! wp.me/pre7n-lp - 2 weeks ago
- My movie Littekens (Scars) premieres in Hong Kong next week together with a few other Dutch features. twitter.com/littekensfilm/… - 2 weeks ago
- Additional notes on my Cine Style Pofile
- “Marvels Cinestyle for Canon cameras” page has been updated
- Blackmagic cameras stuck / dead pixels problem: no solution offered!
- Sharing of piracy-sensitive movie files
- I downgraded from Red Scarlet MX to Blackmagic Production Camera, but it feels like an upgrade!
- Update on file encryption and data security
- Martin says: ditch that Dropbox!
- DCP services
- Our new feature ‘Littekens’ premiered!
- Behind the scenes of Oblivion: minimal green screen fx, maximum in-camera on-stage fx
- PREVENT PIRACY: secure ways of archiving and distributing dailies, footage and DCP files + shocking facts
- Brief update by Martin Beek
- Color palettes of top movies
- Editing Dutch feature film on FCPX
- 50% off Magic Bullet Looks (2 days only)
- 1,557,450 hits