Enjoy this Behind the Scenes of Oblivion; less green screen, more on-stage and in-camera effects – like the good old days of science fiction cinematography.
Respect! Shame it’s filmed w. Alexa ;-)
- RT @littekensfilm: WIJ HEBBEN JOUW HULP NODIG! Steun onze sponsor actie en help Littekens naar de top!... fb.me/1FmGyhz40 - 1 week ago
- RT @terryandrob: The End. - 2 weeks ago
- RT @terryandrob: Terry took Death’s arm and followed him through the doors and on to the black desert under the endless night. - 2 weeks ago
- RT @terryandrob: AT LAST, SIR TERRY, WE MUST WALK TOGETHER. - 2 weeks ago
- My favorite author Terry Pratchett has passed away this morning with his cat sleeping on his bed surrounded by his family. See @terryandrob - 2 weeks ago
- I downgraded from Red Scarlet MX to Blackmagic Production Camera, but it feels like an upgrade!
- Update on file encryption and data security
- Martin says: ditch that Dropbox!
- DCP services
- Our new feature ‘Littekens’ premiered!
- Behind the scenes of Oblivion: minimal green screen fx, maximum in-camera on-stage fx
- PREVENT PIRACY: secure ways of archiving and distributing dailies, footage and DCP files + shocking facts
- Brief update by Martin Beek
- Color palettes of top movies
- Editing Dutch feature film on FCPX
- 50% off Magic Bullet Looks (2 days only)
- My direct message to Mark Zuckerberg
- ProCutX iPad controller for Final Cut Pro X (FCPX)
- Littekens (“scars”) teaser one of four
- 1,536,087 hits