- RT @FBRetroVision: Wes Craven, Horror Maestro, Dies at 76 http://t.co/MlDmOAyNPU - 2 days ago
- RT @dreamquestvfx: Go Motion - is it dead? We still have a few rigs at Dream Quest Images stopmotionworks.com/mischtml/gomot… … Photo: @PhilTippett http… - 2 days ago
- RT @dreamquestvfx: The letter M is for Matte Painting! Pure art by the Rembrandts of our time... cinefex.com/blog/matte-pai… #vfx http://t.co/4… - 2 days ago
- RT @dreamquestvfx: Version 1.0 of our new website has been put online; the Coming Soon page has been removed. dreamquestimages.com http:… - 6 days ago
- Hello tweeps; I want to invite you to follow Dream Quest Images @dreamquestvfx Working as vfx supervisor starting this september. #vfx - 1 week ago
- Marvels Film’s VFX shop is now Dream Quest Images
- We need your feedback!
- Littekens (“Scars”) feature film
- Additional notes on my Cine Style Pofile
- “Marvels Cinestyle for Canon cameras” page has been updated
- Blackmagic cameras stuck / dead pixels problem: no solution offered!
- Sharing of piracy-sensitive movie files
- I downgraded from Red Scarlet MX to Blackmagic Production Camera, but it feels like an upgrade!
- Update on file encryption and data security
- Martin says: ditch that Dropbox!
- DCP services
- Our new feature ‘Littekens’ premiered!
- Behind the scenes of Oblivion: minimal green screen fx, maximum in-camera on-stage fx
- PREVENT PIRACY: secure ways of archiving and distributing dailies, footage and DCP files + shocking facts
- Brief update by Martin Beek
- 1,603,274 hits