- RT @redpill: Cannes Film Festival’s message for women: no heels, no entry. - thepill.red/cannes-film-fe… http://t.co/WiEC3ffzLk - 1 month ago
- More human than human: the making of Ex Machina’s incredible robot thepill.red/more-human-tha… via @redpill - 1 month ago
- RT @redpill: Why Popcorn Time Should Act as a Wake Up Call for the TV Industry. goo.gl/EIR1qV #popcorntime #piracy http://t.co/w5… - 1 month ago
- RT @redpill: Light Field Cameras - how do they work? goo.gl/pBQlYf #lightfield #photography http://t.co/6bUFMDUuPW - 1 month ago
- RT @redpill: Big Bird just shared most meaningful moment of his career and it will probably make you cry. goo.gl/GFTpj2 http://t.… - 1 month ago
- Additional notes on my Cine Style Pofile
- “Marvels Cinestyle for Canon cameras” page has been updated
- Blackmagic cameras stuck / dead pixels problem: no solution offered!
- Sharing of piracy-sensitive movie files
- I downgraded from Red Scarlet MX to Blackmagic Production Camera, but it feels like an upgrade!
- Update on file encryption and data security
- Martin says: ditch that Dropbox!
- DCP services
- Our new feature ‘Littekens’ premiered!
- Behind the scenes of Oblivion: minimal green screen fx, maximum in-camera on-stage fx
- PREVENT PIRACY: secure ways of archiving and distributing dailies, footage and DCP files + shocking facts
- Brief update by Martin Beek
- Color palettes of top movies
- Editing Dutch feature film on FCPX
- 50% off Magic Bullet Looks (2 days only)
- 1,584,333 hits