- I'm currently removing my Facebook account. Why? Privacy concerns and disconcent with Zuckerbergs policy and marketing objectives. Adios! - 2 weeks ago
- Inside the Incredible Visual Effects of “Star Wars: The Force Awakens" #designfx video.wired.com/watch/design-f… via @wired - 3 weeks ago
- Dutch: twitter.com/eikelmans/stat… - 1 month ago
- Netflix wants more international movies. But HOW ON EARTH can i get in contact with those people? Want to offer our award winning feature... - 1 month ago
- Tarantino asked projectionists to screen a 350-pound film on over 100 salvaged projectors: theverge.com/2015/12/8/9867… https://t.co/Pcd2ExR0eM - 1 month ago
- Hey, that’s a 20,000 dollar piece of junk there!
- Internship CG Character Animation opportunity available
- Marvels Film’s VFX shop is now Dream Quest Images
- We need your feedback!
- Littekens (“Scars”) feature film
- Additional notes on my Cine Style Pofile
- “Marvels Cinestyle for Canon cameras” page has been updated
- Blackmagic cameras stuck / dead pixels problem: no solution offered!
- Sharing of piracy-sensitive movie files
- I downgraded from Red Scarlet MX to Blackmagic Production Camera, but it feels like an upgrade!
- Update on file encryption and data security
- Martin says: ditch that Dropbox!
- DCP services
- Our new feature ‘Littekens’ premiered!
- Behind the scenes of Oblivion: minimal green screen fx, maximum in-camera on-stage fx
- 1,651,137 hits