Just heard from Joe of CineToys that they have received a 2010 Vidy Award for his Gearnex Geared Head product. Congrats!
Las Vegas, NV — Videography magazine, published by NewBay Media, announced its Best of Show Vidy Awards at the 2010 NAB Show.
NewBay Media’s Broadcast & Video Group of products, which also includes videography.com, DV.com, Digital Video Expo, and the Creative Planet Communities, is uniquely poised to recognize the full spectrum video technology on display here at NAB. A select panel of engineers, editors, and production and post professionals joined the magazine staff to judge the Best of Show Vidy Awards for Videography.
The Best of Show Vidy Awards recognize outstanding achievement in the advancement of the art and science of video technology. The Videography Vidy Awards is the longest-running NAB awards program.
The 2010 Videography Vidy Awards winners are:
· Adobe Systems Inc. Creative Suite 5
· ARRI Inc. Alexa
· Autodesk Inc. Smoke on Mac
· Avid Media Composer v5
· Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve 7.0
· Broadcast Pix iPixPanel
· Carl Zeiss AG Compact Prime CP.2 Lenses
· CineToys GearNex Gear Head
· Element Technica Neutron
· Euphonix MC Color Control Surface
· JVC Professional Products IF-2D3D1 Stereoscopic Image Processor
· Litepanels Sola Fresnel Series
· Mole-Richardson Co. MoleLED
· NewTek TriCaster TCXD850
· Panasonic Solutions Company AG-3DA1 Full HD 3D Camcorder
· Pomfort Software SilverStack v2.0
· Small Tree GraniteSTOR ST-RAID Square Box Systems CatDV
· TVLogic LEM-150 OLED Monitor
· Tyler Camera Systems Tyler Minigyro Camera Stabilizing Mount
· Zylight Variable Diffusion
“Our teams searched the NAB show floor for products that were truly deserving of recognition,” says NewBay Media Broadcast & Video Group Vice President & Group Publisher Eric Trabb. “Recognition with an award at NAB from the Broadcast & Video Group is a strong vote of confidence and admiration from this leading publication.”
The winners of the 2010 Vidy Awards will be featured in the June issue of Videography magazine, and also on videography.com.