I am excited to report that it’s realy going to happen! The GearNex geared camera head is coming my way. Thanks to Gearnex dealer Oxygen-DCT who made this all possible. We are trying to get the Gearnex tested and reviewed sometime during spring this year. Great news!
- https://t.co/yeUQ4FMcnb - 3 weeks ago
- RT @HamillHimself: no words #Devastated https://t.co/R9Xo7IBKmh - 4 weeks ago
- Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher. May the force be with her... 😥 Very sad... https://t.co/WkGhnQzy8z - 4 weeks ago
- Our latest feature film, and winner of several "Best Feature" awards is now available on iTunes in the US ! itunes.apple.com/us/movie/scars… - 1 month ago
- Dutch: Ik ben afgelopen maandag 29 mei 2016 slachtoffer geworden van ID fraude. Mijn ID wordt misbruikt. Meer info: friendweb.nl/feed/8443 - 7 months ago
- Hey, that’s a 20,000 dollar piece of junk there!
- Internship CG Character Animation opportunity available
- Marvels Film’s VFX shop is now Dream Quest Images
- We need your feedback!
- Littekens (“Scars”) feature film
- Additional notes on my Cine Style Pofile
- “Marvels Cinestyle for Canon cameras” page has been updated
- Blackmagic cameras stuck / dead pixels problem: no solution offered!
- Sharing of piracy-sensitive movie files
- I downgraded from Red Scarlet MX to Blackmagic Production Camera, but it feels like an upgrade!
- Update on file encryption and data security
- Martin says: ditch that Dropbox!
- DCP services
- Our new feature ‘Littekens’ premiered!
- Behind the scenes of Oblivion: minimal green screen fx, maximum in-camera on-stage fx
- 1,738,109 hits