My new website has been launched this weekend. I’m still busy removing/replacing demo content and migrating content from the old website, but all is up and running and looking well… http://www.martinbeek.net or http://www.marvelsfilm.com – use Member Login to register free (and secure, no spam) ’cause i’ll pony up the member section and user/comment links with this weblog. Also nice to see your names in the userlist in the right column, instead of “guest”. Thanks to Barry for his help!
- Our latest feature film, and winner of several "Best Feature" awards is now available on iTunes in the US ! itunes.apple.com/us/movie/scars… - 1 week ago
- Dutch: Ik ben afgelopen maandag 29 mei 2016 slachtoffer geworden van ID fraude. Mijn ID wordt misbruikt. Meer info: friendweb.nl/feed/8443 - 6 months ago
- For sale in NL Black Magic production camera 4K + cage + rods + ssd + EFS 17-55 + hood link.marktplaats.nl/m1045571786 https://t.co/FLl5p0hW2h - 7 months ago
- RT @phfx: Flux. Putting some footage together for NAB 2016 this week. This was the RED Weapon 8K + Zeiss… instagram.com/p/BDymo2ZE0Se/ - 8 months ago
- Martin Beek's resume can be viewed at imdb.com/name/nm3727391 and through IMDB pro. Martin can be... fb.me/4KlWkb590 - 8 months ago
- Hey, that’s a 20,000 dollar piece of junk there!
- Internship CG Character Animation opportunity available
- Marvels Film’s VFX shop is now Dream Quest Images
- We need your feedback!
- Littekens (“Scars”) feature film
- Additional notes on my Cine Style Pofile
- “Marvels Cinestyle for Canon cameras” page has been updated
- Blackmagic cameras stuck / dead pixels problem: no solution offered!
- Sharing of piracy-sensitive movie files
- I downgraded from Red Scarlet MX to Blackmagic Production Camera, but it feels like an upgrade!
- Update on file encryption and data security
- Martin says: ditch that Dropbox!
- DCP services
- Our new feature ‘Littekens’ premiered!
- Behind the scenes of Oblivion: minimal green screen fx, maximum in-camera on-stage fx
- 1,728,051 hits