Enjoy this Behind the Scenes of Oblivion; less green screen, more on-stage and in-camera effects – like the good old days of science fiction cinematography.
Respect! Shame it’s filmed w. Alexa ;-)
- I'm selling my Red Scarlet Mysterium X complete package incl. lenses, batteries, rig, etc. facebook.com/groups/2623094… - 4 days ago
- Hilarious..! My first musicvideo for MTV and also the first for Dutch celeb @NanceCoolen . Twenty 4 seven, 1989. livecrew.nl/profiles/showp… - 2 weeks ago
- Martin Beek's feature film debut Littekens - de Film (2013) (English: "Scars") is currently translated to English... fb.me/2reh5Fws5 - 2 weeks ago
- martinbeek fb.me/6ISEDEuiT - 2 weeks ago
- Btw... we use OpenDCP - great results in combination w. Apple Compressor - 3 months ago
- Update on file encryption and data security
- Martin says: ditch that Dropbox!
- DCP services
- Our new feature ‘Littekens’ premiered!
- Behind the scenes of Oblivion: minimal green screen fx, maximum in-camera on-stage fx
- PREVENT PIRACY: secure ways of archiving and distributing dailies, footage and DCP files + shocking facts
- Brief update by Martin Beek
- Color palettes of top movies
- Editing Dutch feature film on FCPX
- 50% off Magic Bullet Looks (2 days only)
- My direct message to Mark Zuckerberg
- ProCutX iPad controller for Final Cut Pro X (FCPX)
- Littekens (“scars”) teaser one of four
- QU.vc shortlink service helps to create QR codes and short urls for our media and pages
- 1,437,130 hits