Enjoy this Behind the Scenes of Oblivion; less green screen, more on-stage and in-camera effects – like the good old days of science fiction cinematography.
Respect! Shame it’s filmed w. Alexa ;-)
- I downgraded from Red Scarlet to BMPC, but it feels like an upgrade! wp.me/pre7n-l0 #bmpc #red #scarlet #epic #blackmagic #DSLR - 1 month ago
- I swear, i'll shoot my next feature with three Blackmagic 4K production cameras! There's no point in hanging on to your Red. Impressed #bmpc - 1 month ago
- Translating and subtitling my recent feature film Littekens @littekensfilm (en; "Scars") to English. A hell of a job! - 1 month ago
- I've sold my Red Scarlet now i still could get a few bucks for it. Downgraded to a BMPC and i'm very pleased with it. Much better detail!!! - 1 month ago
- I'm selling my Red Scarlet Mysterium X complete package incl. lenses, batteries, rig, etc. facebook.com/groups/2623094… - 2 months ago
- I downgraded from Red Scarlet MX to Blackmagic Production Camera, but it feels like an upgrade!
- Update on file encryption and data security
- Martin says: ditch that Dropbox!
- DCP services
- Our new feature ‘Littekens’ premiered!
- Behind the scenes of Oblivion: minimal green screen fx, maximum in-camera on-stage fx
- PREVENT PIRACY: secure ways of archiving and distributing dailies, footage and DCP files + shocking facts
- Brief update by Martin Beek
- Color palettes of top movies
- Editing Dutch feature film on FCPX
- 50% off Magic Bullet Looks (2 days only)
- My direct message to Mark Zuckerberg
- ProCutX iPad controller for Final Cut Pro X (FCPX)
- Littekens (“scars”) teaser one of four
- 1,469,695 hits